I took the race day pack list, It is time to decide what to pack. it is seven days left and we should check everything is in hand for the running day on the night before, lay out all you need on the floor near your bed so you can see all you need for the morning itself.
there are some obvious gear like :
- Running shorts -we should use on race day our favorite, comfiest pair.
- Socks, ankle-high or lower, no cotton!
- Running shoes- no new running shoes invited.
- timing chip
- car keys, so we can drive back home
- Sunscreen- it is going to be hot out there.
- Vaseline- for those who needs it.
- Cash for emergency, you should put it in naylon
- digital sportwatch so you can be your own watch
- baseball cap and sunglasses .
- Number with safety pins.
Remember on race do not cut corners, save some strides.
Do not forget to warm up wisely, line up on time. look for a room from other runners which is basically two full strides. as long as you are not thirsty wait for the second water station, it will be less crowded.
stay cautious when you pass a runner who use headphones. he can not hear nor see you behind.